Fleet Management Connectivity Solution for Marzam
- Analytics & Modeling - Real Time Analytics
- Functional Applications - Remote Monitoring & Control Systems
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Connectivity Platforms
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Data Management Platforms
- Sensors - Level Sensors
- Marine & Shipping
- Business Operation
- Tank Level Monitoring
Marzam, in order to ensure the best service, invested 3 million dollars in the construction of 2 fuel oil tanks with 40k gallons and 10k gallons capacity each, located in Manta, Ecuador. The customer needs to keep fleet operations going with fuel available at all times in order to guarantee quality of service. KEY ELEMENTS FOR THE CUSTOMER: Real-time level monitoring: Tank infrastructure remote level monitoring. Configure alerts and notifications when reaching critical values to avoid the need for emergency refills and optimize supply schedules. Real-time consumption monitoring: The customer needed an easy way to monitor in real-time accurate values of consumption.
- E2E solution. Device, installation, support. - Device to monitor tank parameters. Easily installable devices measuring different parameters. - Always Connected. GPRS connected devices. - Web-based application. Data collection and analysis platform, real-time level monitoring and reporting. - Alerts and notifications. SMS and email based alerts.