The Marvell ESPRESSObin board, a successful Kickstarter campaign by Globalscale Technologies, is set to begin shipping at the beginning of January to all Kickstarter Early Bird pledgers. The Early Bird package features dual core ARMv8 ESPRESSObin base units from the 1st production run with a price of $39 plus shipping. All board packages will ship anywhere in the world to more than 500 project backers.
The ESPRESSObin is a high performance 64 bit dual-core networking computing platform. It is based on the ARMv8 architecture and has low power consumption. The board is powered on Marvell's newest Armada 3700 dual-core SoC chipset which runs up to 1.2GHz.
- Powered by a 64bit Dual Core ARM A53 Armada 3700 SOC clocked up to 1.2Ghz
- 1x Topaz Networking Switch
- 1x uSD card slot with footprint for an optional 4GB EMMC
- 512MB DDR3, 1GB DDR3 & 2GB DDR3 options
- 2x Gb Ethernet LAN
- 1x Ethernet WAN
- 1x SATA interface for HDD storage
- 1x USB 3.0 and 1x USB 2.0
- 1x MiniPCIe for Wireless/BLE peripherals
- 2x Row of GPIO headers for accessories and shields