The SIMATIC S7-300 universal Controllers saves on installation space and features a modular design. A wide range of modules can be used to expand the system centrally or to create decentralized structures according to the task at hand, and facilitates a cost-effective stock of spare parts. SIMATIC is known for continuity and quality.
- Thanks to their high processing speed, the CPUs enable short machine cycle times.
- The S7-300's range of CPUs provides the right solution for every application, and customers only pay for the performance actually required for a specific task
- The S7-300 can be set up in a modular configuration without the need for slot rules for I/O modules
- There is a wide range of modules available both for the centralized and the distributed configuration with ET 200M.
- Integral PROFINET interfaces enable simple networking of the controllers, and simple data exchange with the operations management level
- The narrow module width results in a compact controller design or a small control cabinet.
- The ability to integrate powerful CPUs with Industrial Ethernet/PROFINET interface, integrated technological functions, or fail-safe designs make additional investments unnecessary.
- GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- CASE STUDIES
Automotive Equipment & Machinery
Maintenance Production - Manufacturing
- ENABLED CAPABILITIES
Asset Tracking & Monitoring Data Acquisition & Management Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- CONNECTIVITY PROTOCOLS
- RELATED HARDWARE