ThingWorx Utilities are feature-rich tools and mash-ups that enable and support the rapid deployment and adoption of powerful IoT applications.
Identify the needs of IoT initiatives and how to build applications to meet those requirements.
Remotely access, interact with, and control connected devices.
Create, edit, and execute business processes related to connected devices.
Integrate IoT applications and information with existing business systems.
ThingWorx Utilities provide device management capabilities easily used by business analysts and line-of-business users for day-to- day management of connected devices, without the need for developer skills.
IoT Capabilities for Device Management
- Out-of-the-box, pre-defined capabilities to manage and optimize the performance of connected products and assets.
- Includes utilities to provision, remotely monitor, and update connected products and assets.
IoT Process Workflow
- An environment for non-developers to create, edit, and manage business processes related to connected devices.
- Processes can be created to execute across multiple systems, initiated based on alerts and triggers, and driven by decision support rules.
- Connects business processes and people with systems to share common and consistent IoT information across the enterprise.
- Provides a standard framework for creating and implementing pre-built and reusable connectors and integrating existing business systems with new IoT applications.