Workflow Automation Solution for Drone-based Oil Rig Inspections
- Drones - Drone Application Software
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Data Management Platforms
- Oil & Gas
- Business Operation
- Cloud Planning, Design & Implementation Services
- Software Design & Engineering Services
Sky-Futures turned to Softeq to develop a workflow management system (WfMS) integrated with digital asset management (DAM) software. The solution was expected to process multimedia data captured by drones during oil rig inspections and automate the complete inspection process.
Sky-Futures has established itself as the world’s leading provider of drone-based inspection services to the global industrial markets. This expertise, operational knowledge, and experience have been employed to develop ground-breaking software, sensor, and technology solutions for the drone-based industrial inspection market. Leading technology is being used today by clients looking to harness the power of drone-driven data collection and analysis.
Sky-Futures enables Enterprise to perform safe and cost-effective drone inspections of a variety of vertical infrastructures, including but not limited to the following industries: Oil and Gas; Renewables; Utilities; Telecoms; Bridges; and Engineering.
Built a secure customer portal with a back end powered by proprietary Machine Learning algorithms. The system serves as a universal platform for automated order, document, and digital asset management. Its key features include:
- User administration: an oil production company can register an account and track the data on UAV inspections performed at the facilities they own
- Image and video processing: the system uses smart algorithms to process visual data captured by inspection drones
- Electronic document management
- Collaboration functionality: reviews, comments, task assignments, etc.
- Inspection reports: dynamic, PDF