As a drone operator, you want to focus on flying. Administrative tasks related to business operations, compliance and reporting take time and energy away from your core business. Our platform integrates your business operations with your regulatory obligations saving you time and money.
So regardless of whether you need to provide documentation to the government (FAA/CAA/CASA), your insurance company or your accountant DroneLogbook reduces hours of administrative time to minutes.
DroneLogbook was founded by a team of experienced software developers and operations managers who have a passion for flying UAV’s. DroneLogbook has been supporting the commercial UAV industry since its inception and now serves thousands of UAV operators of all sizes with our scalable solutions.
Our private label package provides an additional option for those who want a custom solution. The private label offering is used by several key manufacturers, large media firms, educational institutions, logistics firms, energy firms and insurance providers to support their drone operations.
United States 2015 Private < $10m < 10 Open website
- TECHNOLOGY STACK
Drone Logbook’s Tech Stack maps Drone Logbook’s participation in the IoT tech stack.
Platform as a ServiceInfrastructure as a Service
Automation & ControlProcessors & Edge IntelligenceActuatorsSensors
Analytics & ModelingApplication Infrastructure & MiddlewareCybersecurity & PrivacyNetworks & Connectivity
- IOT SNAPSHOT
Drone Logbook’s IoT Snapshot maps the range and focus areas of Drone Logbook’s IoT business across Technologies, Use Cases, Industries, and Services. Only categories with active products will be shown. Missing categories indicate that there is no activity in those areas.TechnologiesDronesDrone Flight & Navigation Software
- IOT SOLUTIONS
Our solution is based on a cloud infrastructure, with secure data storage, online web application and mobile application for offline access and easy synchronisation with your cloud account.
DroneLogbook has solutions to fit all the major regulatory agency requirements.
Our client base encompasses over 50 countries and growing. We provide you with the reports needed to satisfy: FAA, CAA, CASA, CAD, EASA, DGAC, TBST...etc
Our customers are spread across all aspects of the commercial UAV industry. We serve thousands of UAV operators supporting the following industries: Industrial Inspection, Mapping & Surveying, Commercial Film/Movie/TV, Real Estate, Agriculture, Science/Education, Emergency Services.
- Log your flights with detailed information.
- Add your battery charges and check battery performance over usage.
- Report your flight incidents.
- Manage maintenance of your drones and equipment.
- Plan your missions.
- Manage your organization and pilots.
- Manage your equipment.
- Store all organization documents.
- Create custom and legal reports.
- PDF reports branded with your organization logo and information.
- Your pilots share their data inside the organization.
- Plan your mission, prepare your flight area by checking controlled airspace status.
- Manage flights linked to customer project / Job references.
- Import your flight log to fill info automatically, view GPS trace and auto-fill battery charge voltages.
- Get automatically weather conditions based on flight location and date/time.
- Get notified when next maintenance is reached (next maintenance date or flying hours amount).
- Store your organization documents: Pilot license, certifications, notices...etc.
- Manage your operations documents: Pre-flight forms, Checklists, Risk assessment...etc.
- Attach external video/photo link to flight and browse your media book on the iPad application.
- KEY CUSTOMERS
- CASE STUDIES
- SIMILAR SUPPLIERS
Aeron SystemsAeron Systems focuses on development of technology applying its expertise in embedded electronics to domains encompassing aerospace, automotive, renewable energy and agriculture.DroneDeployDroneDeploy makes drone operations simple.Lidar 360Lidar is committed to the development and application of laser radar (LiDAR), computer vision, UAV and 3D geographic information. It is a leading provider of laser radar hardware and integrated service provider