KigenDrive eSIM and iSIM to be the cornerstone of IoT security
Kigen enables businesses to grow their Internet of Things rapidly by integrating Trust and security through SIM, eSIM and iSIM technologies.
Kigen is a result of incubation and investment after being acquired in 2017 by Arm holdings – a Softbank Group Company, from eSIM pioneers Simulity Labs Ltd, which was incorporated in 2009.
Kigen (UK) Limited spun out into a newly created company in 2020, separating officially from Arm in 2021.
- embedded portable OS for SIM, eSIM and iSIM
- A strong ecosystem of partners who can delivers manufacturing options for discrete or integrated SIMS
- A portfolio of applets, notably Open IOT Safe which enables a seamless zero touch provisioning for IOT devices.
- GSMA SAS-UP accredited Digital Key insertion to generate secure packages for the provisioning of any type of sim.
- GSMA SAS-SM Remote Sim provisioning for both IOT devices (M2M specifications) and Consumer Devices.
Our key customers:
- SIM manufacturers who license Kigen OS
- cellular chipset makers who integrate our OS on a dedicated secure enclave in their chipsets.
- Connectivity suppliers (MNO, MVNO) who integrate our Service offering and also Kigen powered SIM, eSIM, iSIM.