SofteqInnovate. Engineer. Transform. Scale.
Softeq Development Corporation was founded in 1997 in Houston, TX, as a full-stack software development services provider. Over the years, we shifted our focus from mobile and web application development to niche solutions — particularly, Machine Learning, immersive technologies and software and hardware for the Internet of Things.
Softeq creates IoT solutions for personal and business-specific needs, including low-level software which ensures device-to-device/device-to-app connectivity and data exchange, full-scale software infrastructures for connected device implementation and management, and custom hardware.
Our expertise encompasses:
- Connectivity, ETL, data processing & visualization solutions
- Wearables (from hardware ideation to gadget-to-app software ecosystems)
- Proximity solutions based on RFID, NFC, Beacons & sensors
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) engineering
- Sensor-based hardware design
Softeq works with large and medium-sized enterprises and Fortune 500 companies, including Verizon, NVIDIA, Epson, Disney, Microsoft, HP, and AMD.