The Nava Raipur Smart City
- To deliver the first environmentally sustainable smart city as the new capital of Chhattisgarh state.
- To use optimized solutions to meet the needs of citizens and businesses.
- To enhance the quality of life through safe, efficient, sustainable civic amenities and planning systems.
Nava Raipur Atal Nagar pays its designing and establishment homage to the NRANVP or Nava Raipur Atal Nagar Vikas Pradhikaran. Originally known as Capital Area Development Authority (CADA), it came into existence at the hands of the Chhattisgarh government in 1973.NRANVP formulizes as a special branch of the government holding development responsibilities under the Nagar Tatha Gram Nivesh Adhiniyam. It was on November 1, 2000, when NR ANVP’s dream project –Nava Raipur Atal Nagar gained prominence as an upcoming metropolitan city. Spread over an area of close to 250 sq. km, Nava Raipur Atal Nagar Vikash Pradhikaran has embraced a spaced-out approach ensuring a nature-friendly construction and development of this smart city project of India.
- Real-time insight and management of critical infrastructure systems across the city.
- Better management of supply and demand for crucial civic services including water, street-lighting, electrical, and sewerage services, in real-time.
- Nava Raipur was designated a lighthouse for the Indian Government’s National Smart Cities Mission.