The Rise of SMART Building
- Application Infrastructure & Middleware - API Integration & Management
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - Backup & Recovery
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - Cloud Databases
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - Cloud Storage Services
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - Private Cloud
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Building Automation & Control
- Cloud Planning, Design & Implementation Services
A smart facility management system to manage 5 new towers
Electra group of companies has been developing new high-rise commercial towers intended for high-end customers. Recently the company has finished building 5 new towers.
- All towers are installed with IoT devices, smart power and water management, smart lighting, smart cleaning systems, controllable machines and sensors, security and safety systems, and parking and gate systems, all of which need to be both smart and green, but also offer advanced high-level services for the tower’s residents and offices.
- Electra needed to find a cloud-based, smart facility management system, that could integrate, control, and monitor all their towers remotely from their main HQ.
- The system should be flexible and generic for all types of systems installed and should have customizable integration workflows and rules for automating all sub-systems’ control and operations.
- The solution should incorporate a mobile application for all facility management staff to receive technical alarms and faults, as well as control smart elements directly from the phone.
- The solution should have a visitor management system built in.
- The solution should assist in cutting down facility management costs, time of response to faults, and reduce utility charges.
Electra Ltd is a leading company in civil construction, commercial property development and management, building systems, and consumer goods. Group of 31 companies with a presence in 14 countries around the world.
Octopus smart facility control system:
- A cloud-hosted solution that can run locally at each facility but can also be managed from the top hierarchy site of the company’s HQ.
- An open architecture API server that can seamlessly integrate into any IoT device, controllable systems, and SCADA, and is vendor agnostic.
- An advanced integrations rule engine for easily defining rules, correlations, workflows, and automatic actions and schedules.
- Advanced incident and fault management with response procedures for facility management to deal with every scenario.
- Dynamic 3-D plan of the facility outside and inside with sensors location and control in 3-D
- Octopus Visitor Management system for inviting and registering all visitors and suppliers and issuing them a badge.
- Octopus Smart Parking management system
- Octopus Mobile Application platform – for connecting all the staff of each facility to the system, such as control room operators, house managers, cleaning inspectors, security officers, security staff, reception staff, maintenance staff, and admin manager.