US Audio Technology Giant Engineer Pioneering Video
- Networks & Connectivity - WiFi
- Networks & Connectivity - Wireless Local Area Network
- Hardware Design & Engineering Services
While launching the product, the client was looking for a partner to outsource the entire software product development process to complement their audio and product engineering competency. The client reached out to Mindtree as their partner of choice to engineer the whole gamut of desktop, web, and mobile applications that help their users to interact with the device.
The primary functions of the applications were to enable:
- The system integrator to configure the product as per the meeting room’s specifications
- Empower IT, admins, to remotely manage the networked devices
- Facilitate end-users to customize the device configuration to suit their meeting experience.
The client is a world leader in audio equipment manufacturing. They are best known for their speakers, home audio systems, professional audio products, noise-canceling headphones, audio sunglasses, and automobile sound systems.
The client’s product is an all-purpose USB device, specially made for conferencing with an objective to bring premium audio and video capabilities to small groups and medium meeting rooms and enable the users to clearly communicate on video calls.
The solution delivered by Mindtree comprised of:
- Designed and developed cross-platform desktop applications using the Electron JS framework, which is the first of its kind solution executed by Mindtree.
- The architecture of the application provides the flexibility to use a single codebase for both desktop apps and firmware WebUI app that supports multiple browsers.
- Skilled groups of engineers worked on the project from both onsite and offshore locations. The team was involved in the conceptualization, design, and development of the applications. They collaborated closely with the firmware and product management team at the client location and were supported by firmware experts at Mindtree.