Axeda Machine Cloud
Axeda Provides the Most Advanced Cloud-Based Service and Software for Managing Connected Products and Machines
- We take the cost and complexity out of connecting and managing devices and machines and remotely servicing the products of the world’s leading companies.
- We turn raw machine and sensor data into useful information for business insights and better decision making.
- We make it easy to integrate machine and sensor data to business systems so companies can optimize their business processes with accurate real-time machine data.
- We provide a platform and application services so companies can develop new innovative M2M and IoT applications that reinvent the customer and product experience and differentiate their product and service offerings.
The Axeda IoT Cloud Service, what we refer to as the "Machine Cloud", provides the most advanced cloud-based software for managing connected products and assets and implementing innovative IoT applications. The service provides you with a secure and scalable IoT data integration and application development platform, connectivity over wired or wireless networks, and out-of-the-box device and asset management applications to reduce the cost and complexity of implementing IoT solutions.
The Axeda IoT Cloud Service includes:
Axeda Connect – IoT Connectivity Middleware. Cloud-based communication software that enables you to easily and intelligently connect machines and devices to the cloud and then process, transform, organize and store machine and sensor data.
Axeda Build – IoT Application Enablement Platform. Cloud-based tools that simplify development and enables you to rapidly and economically implement IoT applications. Capabilities include data management, a scripting engine, an integration framework, SDKs and web services for accessing data and application services in the Axeda Machine Cloud.
Axeda Manage – Connected Machine Management Applications. Cloud-based web applications that enable you to remotely monitor, manage, service, and control wired and wireless connected products and assets. Capabilities include remote access, security management, software distribution and configuration management.
Connected product management includes a set of technologies and cloud-based services for connecting and managing intelligent products, integrating the product data with back-end systems, and building M2M and IoT applications for nearly every industry.
With connected products, you can more effectively and efficiently:
- Manage your connected products
- Provide remote service and analyze usage to improve performance
- M2M-ize business processes to enhance service, billing, sales, inventory management, and product development