Deepfield® Connect - Asparagus Monitoring measures the ground temperature using a high precision temperature sensor, which is installed inside the mound, see picture 2. This sensor measures the temperature at different height levels: Directly below the cover as well as 5, 20 and 40 cm below it. The system records the temperatures and sends them to a BOSCH operated webserver. This server provides 24/4 access to the data through Smartphone and Tablet apps, enabling you to take the right decisions. Access to the data can also be shared with employees or consultants.
- Quality and profit rise due to accurate temperature measurements inside the mound
- Calculation of the important daily average temperatures in the mound
- The optimal start of the harvest is estimated by accumulation temperature measurements
- No manual measurements
- Understand your fields better by the data you gain
- You can share your data with your consultant