DOC is the ABB SACE program for drawing and calculating single-line diagrams of low and medium voltage electrical plants, for selecting the switching and protection devices and for verifying coordination of the protections. DOC is dedicated to all professionals in the electrical sector looking for a precise but simple and rapid tool, which helps them to do their work.
DOC is part of e-Design, the new software suite, designed and produced by ABB for all professionals working in the electrical sector: designers, panel builders, installers and wholesalers.
e-Design enables electrical system dimensioning, switchboard configuration and bill of material preparation optimizing processing times, thanks to simple and integrated functionalities and to a complete ABB product portfolio.
Install e-Design to get started with DOC!
The main functionalities of the program are:
- Drawing the single-line electric diagram;
- Drawing the key diagram of the auxiliary circuits;
- Calculation of line current and voltage drops;
- Calculation of short-circuit currents;
- Dimensioning low- and medium-voltage cables;
- Dimensioning switching- and protection devices;
- Switchboard configuration;
- Setting and coordination of protection devices;
- Verifying cable protection;
- Printing the single-line diagram and project documentation.