Product Lifecycle Management connects your people to work collaboratively and centralizes and improves the management of all your product data. It streamlines the process steps you employ to create, manufacture, and support your products — from the earliest glimmer of a concept through to retirement.
- Centralize and interconnect all product information, including parts information, bills of information, requirements, specifications, and even schematics, software, and maintenance manuals; optimize information reuse
- Automate and accelerate product lifecycle processes to ready products for market such as review cycles, configuration management, and change orders — any business process really that requires workflow
- Facilitate collaborative efforts and exploit extended product team creativity with better communication, coordination, and improved information access
- Ensure regulatory compliance with ISO, FDA, and others
- Connect enterprise systems that drive your business; eliminates costly (and error-prone) re-entering, updating, and maintenance of redundant pockets of product information