Smart Liaoyuan: The First Smart City in Northeast China
• Liaoyuan's demands for building a high-quality smart city, covering multiple sectors, including city management, emergency command, public security, and health care.
• Unable to connect different functional sectors for lack of a unified information system; without IoT, city management is restricted to manual intervention.
HuaweiHuawei is a global leader of ICT solutions. Huawei's strategy in the enterprise domain focuses on close cooperation and integration with partners to deliver a wide range of highly efficient customer-centric ICT solutions and services that are based on a deep understanding of customer needs. In line with their portfolio covers enterprise networking, unified communications & collaboration (UC&C), Cloud Computing & data center, enterprise wireless, network energy and infrastructure services.
Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Data Management Platforms
Cities & Municipalities
- USE CASES
Smart City Operations
- CONNECTIVITY PROTOCOLS
• Deploy a comprehensive analysis and command platform to interconnect applications and eradicate information silos
• Deploy application systems, including Smart City management platform, Digital City management platform, Emergency Command platform, Smart Hospital, and Safe City
• Dynamically allocate resources based on IoT and cloud computing
- DATA COLLECTED
- OPERATIONAL IMPACT
Impact #1 [Process Optimization - Real Time Monitoring]
Unified monitoring and optimized camera distribution, enables collaboration and linkage of multiple peripheral units (PUs) and multi-platforms
Impact #2 [Efficiency Improvement - Deployment]
Able to deploy strategically by connecting the system with the public security system
- QUANTITATIVE BENEFIT
Benefit #1 Improved work efficiency: extensive use of intelligent analysis and 3D module display in urban management increases work efficiency by 40%